Registering Your Puppy

You will receive a temporary puppy registration application with your puppy  Send it to IOEBA or NBA (whichever applies) with the correct fee to get the dog registered and transferred into your name.  

You will then receive an official IOEBA or NBA certificate of registration "papers" naming you as the owner of the dog with the official IOEBA or NBA lifetime registration number for your dog.  

Permanent registration transfers the dog from us to you and lists you as the registered owner on record.

To visit the official IOEBA or NBA website, please click the image below.